Climate Change is not only the greatest environmental threat
of the 21st century; it is also one of the greatest challenges
for business. Policies designed to limit greenhouse gas emissions
and demands from investors and customers for tangible evidence
of environmental responsibility require managed responses.
Carbon Management Self-Assessment
ECCM have developed a tool to help your business assess
the quality of your systems for Carbon Management; that is,
your ability to respond effectively and efficiently to the
risks and opportunities that climate change presents.
Download this simple tool free of charge from this website:-
here for the CAMSAT Download.
We can help your company develop a practical and cost-effective
carbon management strategy through the following steps:
- Initial quantification of emissions relating to the business.
- Assessment of the opportunities and threats in the carbon
- Review of potential carbon management options as detailed
Reducing waste and better use of existing technology.
- Energy Supply
Use of renewable or low carbon intensity fuels.
- Re-engineering and design
New products, processes and ways of working.
Offsetting emissions by forestry or other projects.
- Establishment of monitoring systems with appropriate targets.
- Communication of initiatives to regulators, shareholders,
customers and suppliers.